Sourcing from WORKSOURCE PROFESSIONAL, Bangalore. Would like to inform you that we have an openings for SEO Architect Analyst positions with The Search Agency, Bangalore. Please find the job description mention below for your reference.
Designation : SEO Architect Analyst
Experience : 3-8 Years
The SEO Architect is responsible for carrying out web site optimization activities to help achieve client goals and objectives throughout SEO campaigns. Candidate must be an enthusiastic, very detail-oriented, hardworking professional able to successfully perform SEO site optimization activities for a Fortune 1000 client base.
This exciting position features the opportunity to:
• Perform SEO marketing activities including, but not limited to, website analysis, website consultation, site architecture review, site networking analysis, code review, report analysis and search engine submissions
• Writing client reports on a regular basis
• Ability to customize projects and perform under tight deadlines to meet client goals
• Work closely with the SEO Account team and other internal teams to understand and achieve client goals and objectives through the customization of projects
• Proactively reports project status of the campaign to the account team and resolves conflicts in requests in order to meet changes in client priorities.
• Personal accountability and ownership of work becoming the subject matter expert for client reports, offering support to the SEO Account Manager in client meetings and conference calls
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
• Ability to identify, diagnose solutions for server issues regarding; Windows OS, IIS, Apache, SMTP, FTP, Web logs, etc.
• Experience working with web analytic software, such as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Omniture, HBX, NetTracker, ClickTracks, and WebTrends
• Superior organizational and analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Keen attention to detail and consistent ability to meet deadlines
• Possess an understanding of web usability and user-centered design
• Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
• Experience developing personal websites is a plus
• Experience with site migrations is a plus
• Project Management skill a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Preferred
If you are a dynamic professional who wants a rewarding career working with a growing company that has an entrepreneurial, upbeat atmosphere, we encourage you to apply. They offer competitive salaries and fantastic benefits, including Healthcare, paid vacations and Holidays.
About Company :
The Search Agency is a privately held search engine marketing (SEM) and optimization (SEO) firm that offers Internet advertisers a full-service solution to their search marketing campaigns. Join a small, rapidly growing group of dedicated, creative, and energetic people.
Apply in mail – email@example.com
Recruitment I Training