1. SEO optimization of the website, including optimizing current web page designs and working with the development team on projects that are being developed or planned.
2. Working with the product marketing team on content development.
3. Link building, Keyword research, Competitor analysis.
4. Improving our internet presence apart from website like blogs, forums etc.
5. Help in internet marketing of forthcoming Headstrong events like webinar, panel discussions.
6. Monitoring on search engine ranking.
7. Driving and improving traffic to the web properties using SEO/SEM methods.
8. Along with SEO and SEM, the ideal candidate will also be being doing work with online marketing and affiliate marketing.
9. Keeping up to date on the latest SEO/SEM trends and changes.
1. A minimum of 4 years of full-time SEO/SEM experience for a medium to large size company, or equivalent freelance work.
2. A documented, proven track record for driving traffic
3. Knowledge of white hat SEO/SEM methods and best practices.
4. Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods.
5. Basic programming and web design knowledge, and how it effects SEO.
6. Advanced understanding of how websites work.
Headstrong is a global consultancy delivering expertise across business processes, strategic consulting and technology through its global delivery and sourcing model. Headstrong is over 2400 people strong world wide with 6 offices in the US and global presence in UK, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, India and Manila.
Headstrong India, http://www.headstrong.com
P Techno Park,
No 3/1, Millers Road,
Bangalore – 560 052