Job Title: Search Associate
Job Location : Pune
Immediate Supervisor: Team Leader / AM
Department : Operations
Exp: 1-5 years
Knowledge ,skills and abilities : Detail-oriented with effective verbal, written, and visual communication skills for a variety of audiences
CTC offered: 3.5 to 3.7 pa.
Job Description :
- Maintain day-to-day client contact for Search Engine Marketing (PPC) Campaign execution
- Responsible for understanding client goals and agency deliverables
- Day-to-day liaison with internal team members on Campaign developments
- Responsible for contributing ideas to grow the clients business
- Pro actively providing the clients marketing plans with the greatest amount of value-added communications.
- Format and prepare weekly search reports for clients. Reports would be in the form of tables, graphs, summaries, and slides, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Tracks, analyzes and summarizes program results and progress
- Help prepare and research needed materials for client presentations and engagements
- Conduct research and fact-finding for reports, presentations and articles
- Perform keyword research and basic analysis
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Be able to clearly convey and explain search engine best practices to company associates and to clients.
Education and Experience : Grad/PG/MBA
Contact : email@example.com