- As Search Engine Optimizer, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the analytics, search engine optimization, and search engine marketing programs for Virtual Line’s Websites.
- Creating target keyword lists & building internal and external links
- Propose / Make changes to keyword buys to increase productivity and effectiveness
- Perform technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis
- Collaborate with Product and Usability teams to optimize various site elements, including site structure, link popularity, copywriting, page construction, site architecture, content and keyword research
- Responsible for understanding the best practices and industry standards for search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
- Hands-on experience with search engine optimization projects and a proven track record of bringing in cost-effective results from the major search engines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the primary search engines, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Understanding of search engine algorithms including indexing, ranking criteria and technical considerations
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Able to multi-task and prioritize – must work well under pressure
- Up to date knowledge in current search engine algorithms
- Any graduate with good verbal & oral communication skills.
- Experience: Minimum one two years experience in SEO process
If you meet our criteria mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref code SEO- 0210 and below mentioned details as well.
Candidates attended / applied in last six months need not apply