Greetings from Photon InfoTech!!!
ABOUT PHOTON :
A Next Generation Internet Consulting Firm; Creating Innovative e-Business Solutions.
Photon InfoTech is a fast growing offshore software development firm based out of Chennai, India and with worldwide offices at Cupertino (California) and Boston (Massachusetts). The Company is 10+ years young and is over 1600 plus people strong with technology focus areas being Java/J2EE, .NET, XML, Web Services and Multi-media Technologies., our growth percentage is 300 for last Six Months
Vertical domains expertise ranges from Financial services, Health care, Travel, E-learning and hi-tech manufacturing to Not- for- profit organizations. Our customer base includes over 455+ companies worldwide (mostly Global 2000 including F100 and F500 customers).
Designation : Senior Business Development Executive
(The Grade, Salary would be decided after meeting the candidate)
Job Description is as follows:
- Identifying, generating new business opportunities, clients for the range of Services with respect to IT industry.
Preparing action plans and schedules to identify target market gathering data on the same.
Prepare necessary presentations ,proposals for client intraction.
- Present and Sell IT related software Services to identified potential clients followed by post sales activities.
- Providing demo presentation at clients place when ever required.
- Updating on sales promotional collaterals and Service knowledge. Establishing the brand name of product / services.
- Establish and maintain a cordial relationship with current and Prospective clients.
- Preparing and maintaining master report of entire activities, including daily activity, leads, follow-up, closings, future prospects and adherence to goals.
- Communicating new service opportunities, special developments, feed back gathered through field activity to concerned staff.
- Responsibilities include direct sales, account management & establishing strategic alliances
- Great people and relationship-building skills are essential to this role as well as the ability to communicate effectively via phone and email
- Meeting targets on a regular basis.
- Should be any Graduate or MBA with 1 -6 yrs. of experience in /IT Sales/ Business Development/call center /BPO Industry.
- Should have good knowledge of MS- Office, Internet and Emailing.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills with strong client relationship skills.
- Candidates having sales experience in software/ IT companies will be preferred.
- Candidates willing to work in US timings can only apply.
No. 2/102, Arvind IT Park (Next to Arvind Theatre)
Old Mahabalipuram road,
Landmark: Next to Arvind Theatre / Near to TCS, Karapakkam.