Designation: Website Administrator
Organization: CSO partners
The incumbent candidate will be responsible for monitoring online initiatives and increasing organic traffic to our online platforms. The position requires a self motivated, detail oriented individual who is able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of several areas of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, pay per-click (PPC).
- Prior experience in website management, competitive analysis, keyword research, link building, social media marketing, on-page optimization, and web analytics.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- More than 2 years experience in SEO-SEM.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to improve ranking/performance of websites
- Utilize Social Media Marketing methods to drive traffic
- Track and report on the website performance, search engine ranking, interactivity on the social site
- Generating Log Reports
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve performance metrics
ABOUT CSO PARTNERS
CSO Partners believes that for more people to participate in and benefit from India’s growth process it is important to have strong civil society organizations (CSOs) that represent people’s aspirations and issues.
In association with a large network of intermediary and support partner organizations, CSO Partners enable NGOs and Panchayats to not only participate but also influence the growth process in a capacitated manner to make it more inclusive and sustainable. CSO Partners work with contributors-business and individuals – to meaningfully engage in various social initiatives and CSOs to meaningfully engage in the inclusive growth process.
Please visit www.csopartners.org.in for more details.
So, in case you are interested in this offer, please forward your CV to us, we promise you that we act very professionally and complete confidentiality shall be maintained.
We shall get back to you for the discussions.
Please write back or call for any other clarifications on below mentioned contact details.