Jobs opening for SEM Analyst and Senior SEM Analyst positions for Bangalore location
Designation – Search Engine Marketing Analyst/ Senior SEM Analyst
Experience – 2 to 12 years in SEM.
Location – Bangalore, India
Mandatory Skills :
Candidate should be very good in PPC Campaign, Google Adwords, strong in excel(Formula, chart, Pivot table, writing macros not only reading). It’s an individual contributor role.
Job Description :
- The Search Marketing Analyst would be responsible for collecting and analyzing data for large online SEM advertising campaigns with primarily Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft.
- This individual will deliver reports and data analyses from various sources to account managers on a regular basis. The analyst will make tactical and strategic recommendations based on performance data.
Required Skills :
- Strong Excel skills including formulas, filtering, pivot tables, and trending charts development. Macros and introductory visual basic will be added advantage.
- Excellent math and statistical skills with the ability to provide quick and concise work
- Proficient with the internet Search Engines (Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing, and MSN Paid Search)
- Knowledge of the online business marketing principals (Impressions, clicks, conversions, ROI, Cost per Acquisition) preferred.
- Ability to know and provide financial reports including but not limited to cost analysis and balance sheets
- Ability to take a set of directions and complete the task at hand giving any insight you might have come across while working on the project
- Extremely proficient in the English language and the ability to speak and communicate on a daily basis
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings and recommendations for marketing strategies.
- Ability to communicate with team in the United States/United Kingdom
- Ability to move quickly and proactively for client success in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to work with a team of individuals, learning from others’ strengths and assisting on improving others’ weaknesses
- Team-Player – Someone who can work within a dynamic team but also get work done individually.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills must be able to understand and analyze marketing campaigns data.
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented, and multi-task oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects based on business needs.
- At least 1 year in an analytical/statistics focused position, preferably in online marketing analysis-oriented role.
- Working knowledge of one or more third party tools like Comscore, Dart, Stat and Alex would be a plus.
Contact Name : Bindu Marripati
Apply in Email : firstname.lastname@example.org