Location: Delhi, India
We are looking for someone with a strong entrepreneurial mindset & passion who is interested in working for an innovative and exciting travel startup. You will be paid a salary, learn a lot, and get a senior role in the company where your inputs will be valued and you will be handling & setting up the entire Function from scratch. If you want a regular 9-5 job, this is not for you. You will be working mostly from home (which is a great benefit) and will need to meet for a few hours every week in Delhi.
- Developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies and initiatives for website.
- Plan, target and then work towards all on-page and off-page SEO activities including but not limited to keyword generation, content creation, URL selection for XML sitemap submissions, internal linking, and external linking.
- Comprehensive on-page, off-page and technical website audit from an SEO perspective.
- Performing keyword research and analysis for better ranking.
- Handling Meta Tags & Keywords, understanding of web statistics and analytic tools.
- Good understanding of keyword density in page content, browser compatibility issues.
- Manage, monitor and engage in social media, internet communities.
- Performing data analysis through Web Analytics tool and identifying areas for keyword and traffic improvement.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of SEO strategies in generating increased web traffic and organic revenue.
- Develop, share and implement SEO best practices across multiple properties.
- Analyze analytics data and produce relevant reports for the management.
Only candidates based in Delhi/NCR will be considered. If you have what it takes, email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANTa) Pls think through fully about risk appetite for a start-up.b) Send out a few lines on interest and why you think you will fit in