We have some immediate openings for one of our client
Client: INTUIT Technology services
Role: Sr Web analyst
Experience: 4-8 years
Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is the leading provider of financial software and services for consumers, small businesses and accounting professionals. Founded in 1983, Intuit has annual revenues exceeding $3.1 billion and reaches over 25 million customers with approximately 8,000 employees in 13 states and four countries.
For 20 years, Intuit has been revolutionizing an industry and is changing the face of small business and personal finance. Recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the top companies to work for, our innovative environment is the place where talented people want to work. Our leadership continues to elevate the company to new levels of success. At Intuit, we provide a very rewarding technical career track for people who prefer to advance their career within the technical disciplines.
- Senior Web Analyst is responsible for developing and reporting on core web metrics related to marketing site traffic, cross-media tracking, click-stream analysis and conversion utilizing existing and future analytic tools on Intuit Global Business division web properties.
- It involves data mining and analysis skills to develop key strategic quantitative analysis. Analysis will generally be project based and complex in nature, where large volumes of data are synthesized into actionable recommendations using advanced analytics.
- This position will play a strategic role in the analysis of all clickstream data and testing data with an eye on helping the marketing teams optimize acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention efforts.
- In addition to delivering new business insights through execution of analytic projects end-to-end, this role will be responsible for providing strategic recommendations to the senior leadership team.
- Analytic projects will focus on optimization for Internet Marketing/Advertising across properties and channels
- Evaluate large and complex data sets, and apply advanced quantitative approaches in hypothesis evaluation.
- Develop new frameworks, models and processes that operationalize key insights.
- Uncover insights from the data to suggest, create and A/B or multivariate tests to drive fundamental changes to site experience
- Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
- Communicate business insights to senior management and other levels of the organization.
Experience & Education:
- 4 + years of experience in managing highly quantitative analytic projects, ideally at a leading internet marketing or advertising company.
- Experience with enterprise-level analytics tools (Omniture – preferred), WebTrends, Coremetrics, Google Analytics
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills as well as demonstrated skills in fact based analysis
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of key financial calculations required
Email your updated cv to Vishnu.S – email@example.com