First Page Software Services Private Ltd
We are an innovative software company that supports our US headquarters on many different projects for the Health and Beauty industry. We are looking for a highly motivated team player to join our team of experts and contribute to the success of our office in Chennai. Qualified applicants will have an innovative spirit, be able to provide critical thinking to key projects (analyze initiatives quickly and give recommendations for execution) and be solutions-oriented (able to “think outside the box” in an effort to deliver on complex initiatives). Additionally, all applicants should have excellent communication skills and be extremely detail oriented.
Experience : 5 – 15 years
Desired Candidate Profile
• A three year degree in business or information systems required.
• The capability to deliver very focused and performance-minded results and detailed achievements is essential. Specifically, the successful candidate will contribute with an outstanding attention to details and the ability to transfer these into action points.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-focused language.
• Self motivated and directed.
• Very good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
SEO / IT Knowledge
• 2+ years experience and proven track record in SEO campaigns and initiatives (On Page & Off Page Optimization)
• In depth knowledge in Link Building, Directory, Forum Submissions, RSS Feeds, Site Traffic Monitoring & Web Promotion.
• Knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS, Meta Tags, Title Tags, PHP ASP.
• In depth knowledge of Google Page Rank Acquisition.
• In depth knowledge of promotions in Google/Yahoo/MSN.com.
• Understanding of Search Engine spider behavior.
• Creating Google and Yahoo Sitemap’s.
• Ability to learn and keep updated with Search Engine Algorithms.
• Ability to write content would be highly preferred.
• Off Page Optimization:
o Link Building, Directory Submission, Search Engine Submissions
o Article/Blog/Press Releases Submissions
o Work with RSS Feeds & Forums
o Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Building E-Mail Marketing & other new forms of marketing
o Oversee SEO Analyst and SEO Content Writers to ensure that quality of work and timelines are met.
o Suggest and create SEO plan based on data collected from reporting.
• On Page Optimization:
o Keyword Analysis & Optimization
o Optimizing Meta Tags, Title Tags, Images, Links
o Working with Static & Dynamic Content
o Website Structure & HTML Code Optimization
o Reports directly to IT Project Manager
o Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Website Optimizer
o Proficient in generating and analyzing reports from Keyword and Searches
o Monitor all search engines to suggest optimization strategies
o Work with the development team and designers to enhance website features and content for better optimization